Apply evenly to face as the last part of your morning routine to help protect your skin. It is important to apply 15 minutes prior to UV exposure. Also, see Drug Facts panel(s) on the package.
- Blend of Three Peptides - Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C) - The most potent and stable form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Unique antioxidant blend - Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) from Green Tea Extract.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) and Tocopherol & Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - help to provide antioxidant benefits against environmental stressors.
- Proprietary blend of extracts - White Birch Extract, Yeast Extract and Plankton Extract enhance the skin and encourage overall skin health.
- Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice and Glycerin - Hydrate and soothe skin for a plump and fresh appearance.
- Boron Nitride - A superior mineral that helps the skin appear and feel smoother and diffuses light.
- Iron Oxides - A mineral pigment that provides a self‐adjusting, universal tint.
- Zinc Oxide - A physical, inorganic mineral that effectively protects against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Titanium Dioxide - A physical, inorganic oxide occurring in nature that protects the skin from UVB rays as it absorbs and reflects UV radiation.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4.4% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide 14.4% (Sunscreen).
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Betula Alba (White Birch) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Plankton Extract, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Yeast Extract (Faex), Boron Nitride, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Ubiquinone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Meal Extract, Melanin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Chlorphenesin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
How is Intellishade® different from other daily anti-aging moisturizers on the market?
Intellishade® comes in one shade that matches every skin tone. Key ingredients protect the skin from further damage. It conceals with a sheer mineral tint and provides UVA and UVB protection.
How is Intellishade TruPhysical™ different from Intellishade® Original and Intellishade® Matte?
Intellishade TruPhysical™ provides a full coverage mineral tint using mineral ingredients, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. Intellishade® Original and Matte are differentiated by the aesthetic finish unique to each formulation. Intellishade® Original has a more moisturizing feel, while the Matte formula provides a lightweight matte finish and contains ingredients which have been shown to reduce the appearance of pore size.
How do the antioxidants in Intellishade TruPhysical™ help my skin?
Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) from Green Tea, THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) and Vitamin E help to shield the skin from environmental stressors.
Why are there no chemical sunscreen ingredients in this product?
While the chemical sunscreen ingredients used in Revision Skincare® formulations are recognized as safe and effective, some people prefer chemical-free sunscreen formulas. After years of research and development we have added this advanced formulation to our portfolio of daily, anti-aging, moisturizing sunscreens to provide a solution for every need.
Do you test on animals?
Revision Skincare® products areNOT tested on animals unless required by law and/or a specific regulation.