Survey results from an independent 8-week consumer study including 112 participants including women and men:
- 96% experienced improved appearance of eyebrows overall
- 94% experienced more defined-looking eyebrows
- 92% experienced a bolder, fuller-looking brow
*Survey not conducted by Skin Spirit.
Step 1 - Remove makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your brows and the brow conditioner. It is important to wash off any residue.
Step 2 - Apply a few short strokes of RevitaBrow® Advanced onto each eyebrow. It is not necessary to apply more frequently than once per day. Let dry completely before applying additional beauty products.
Step 3 - Apply daily for best results.
- A proprietary technology including peptides, Biotin, Lipids, and Green Tea extract rich in Panthenol, helps condition, strengthen, and soften eyebrows while defending from breakage and brittleness.
- Ginseng & Swertia Japonica - High in antioxidants and Vitamin B, help protect and revitalize.
- Calendula - A natural humectant which helps retain moisture for improved flexibility.
- Amino Acids and B Vitamins - Help fortify, smooth, and condition.
Full Ingredients: Aqua, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Biotin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Phosphoric Acid, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Camelia Oleifera Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Pentylene Glycol, Biotinoyl, Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2
How long will it take to see results with RevitaBrow® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner?
While every individual is different, many people report noticing more beautiful brows immediately.
What if I discontinue use of RevitaBrow® Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner?
If you discontinue use of RevitaBrow® Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner, your eyebrows will gradually return to their original appearance.
Can I use RevitaBrow® Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner with permanent or semi-permanent makeup?
Yes. RevitaBrow® Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner should not affect your permanent or semi-permanent makeup. If you have just recently finished getting your treatment, please make sure the area has completely healed and consult with your doctor prior to using.