- Product Description
DetailsThis ultra-rich anti-aging moisturizer restores the natural beauty of your skin by offering intense skin hydration to replenish moisture to the face, neck and chest. SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream contains high levels of antioxidant vitamins C and E, along with algae extract derived from both fresh water and seawater. Retinol and hyaluronic acid aid in repairing sun damage with additional anti-aging benefits. Best for those with normal to dry skin, Dermal Repair Cream is also ideal for those extra dry winter months or as a daily nighttime moisturizer to lock in hydration. Featured as one of our previous Staff product Picks.
Primary Ingredients :
Ingredients : Water, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Esters, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract, Phytosterols, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Allantoin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Squalane, Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Aspergillus/Aspidosperma Quebracho Ferment, Zea Mays Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Lecithin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Beta-Carotene (CI 40800)
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate is a vitamin E/fatty acid derivative that helps keep the skin moist and supple.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) is a derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin. It has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
- Algae Extract is an extract derived from a wide variety of plants grown in seawater and fresh water.
- Who It's For
Skin Care Concern: Anti-Aging, Dryness/Dehydration, Skin Texture Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal Body Area: Body, Chest, Face, Feet, Hands, Neck Age: All Ages
- How To Use
Instructions: Apply SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream twice daily to the face, neck and chest after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products. To use, simply apply a small amount of cream to your hand and gently massage into the skin.