- Product Description
DetailsUse SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Improves smoothness and hydration while diminishing visable puffiness around the eyes, leaving you ready for the day. Use morning and night. Contains Retinyl Palmitate, a natural lipid soluble form of retinol. Contains Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) a mixture of protein growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins to soothe skin, reducing puffiness and dark circles. Featured as one of our previous Staff product Picks.
Primary Ingredients :
Ingredients : Water, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Olea Europaea Fruit Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Boron Nitride, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Phospholipids, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) is a physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 is a synthetic peptide that helps improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is a synthetic tripeptide that helps improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a stabilized ester of vitamin E that is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Retinyl Palmitate is a natural lipid soluble form of retinol.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin is a combination of ingredients designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Boron Nitride optimizes the optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and discolorations to enhance skin appearance.
- Who It's For
Skin Care Concern: Eye Area: Anti-Aging, Eye Area: Crow's Feet, Eye Area: Dark Circles, Eye Area: Dryness, Eye Area: Puffiness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles Skin Type: Dry, Mature, Normal Body Area: Eyes Age: All Ages
- How To Use
Instructions: Apply SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair twice daily in the morning and evening after applying treatment products. Apply prior to moisturizer by gently massaging into the skin underneath the eyes, as well as the skin around the outside corners of the eye area. Do not apply to the upper eyelid.