- Product Description
DetailsProprietary ingredients and pharmaceutical-grade botanicals that address the causes of hyperpigmentation are combined in this hydrating antioxidant, lightening skin treatment by iS Clinical. White Lightening Complex is formulated with salicylic and glycolic acids to exfoliate the skin and deep-clean pores combined with a proprietary blend that optimizes skin hydration for brighter, radiant skin.
Primary Ingredients :
- White Willow Bark Extract (Salicylic Acid) exfoliates the skin and deep cleans pores.
- Sugarcane Extract (Glycolic Acid) gently exfoliates the skin for a renewed complexion.
- Glycerin, Squalane and Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract is an iS Clinical proprietary blend that optimizes skin hydration.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract (Lactic Acid) is a natural exfoliant providing added moisturizer.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides hydration and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Arbutin inhibits the enzyme that produces melanin, which in turn, controls hyperpigmentation.
- Polyphorus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract (Kojic Acid) controls hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the enzyme that produces melanin.
- Licorice Root Extract is an antioxidant with powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties. It also evens out skin tone.
- Who It's For
Skin Care Concern: Anti-Aging, Dullness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, Skin Texture, Uneven Skin Tone Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily Body Area: Face, Neck Age: All Ages
- How To Use
Instructions: iS Clinical White Lightening Complex should be applied in the morning and optionally in the evening. Apply a small amount after cleaning, smoothing over face and neck or discolored areas.