- Product Description
DetailsFormulated to address even the most stubborn discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup. Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond
Helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone. Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation. Featured as this month's Staff product Picks.
Primary Ingredients :
Ingredients : Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tranexamic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Plankton Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phytic Acid, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
- Tranexamic Acid Helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol Helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30Helps prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone.
- Marine Extract BlendHelps to correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
- Phytic AcidEnhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin.
- Who It's For
Skin Care Concern: Anti-Aging, Dark Spots, Dullness, Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, Mottled Skin, Skin Texture, Uneven Skin Tone Skin Type: All Skin Types Body Area: Chest, Face, Neck Age: All Ages
- How To Use
Instructions: Apply one pump twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin, in the morning and evening, prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen. Lytera® 2.0 can be applied to the entire face, neck, chest, or other affected areas.